Pyecombe Golf Club
The Friends of Pyecombe Golf Club (FoP) was set up to assist with the funding of projects outside the scope of the Club's annual revenue.
The sole purpose is to improve the quality of your Club, and make Pyecombe Golf Club a great place to play and be part of.
For instance - in the last few years FoP has funded -
✔ The recent re-landscaping of the 16th Green
✔ The refurbishment of the clubhouse bar
✔ New tee mats
✔ The installation of the defibrillator
✔ Club branded crockery
✔ The pictures in the west entrance hall
✔ Planting around the putting green
✔ A contribution to the overspill car park
✔ New Tee Markers
✔ Contribution to the lounge chairs refurbishment
✔ Replace present lounge fireplace and install a Woodburner
• Replacement pictures in the Dining Room
• A new cabinet to mark the Club's 125 year anniversary
• Replacement putting green flags
Current projects include:
• Garden Planters around the Clubhouse
FoP raises its funds by way of -
• The 500 Club, a lottery with monthly cash draws
• Annual FUN(D) Day - a golf competition open to members and guests
• An annual Grand Draw with a prize fund of between £600 and £800
• Generous donation and bequests
• Tee sponsorship
You are invited to join the 500 club and to support its aims of improving our facilities and environment. Membership is open to all golfing categories.
Tickets cost just £15 per quarter each with the chance to win one of 4 monthly cash prizes - £75, £50, and 2 x £25 and there is no limit on the number of tickets that you can buy! As membership increases then additional proportionate prizes will be added.
To join this worthwhile cause, please contact - Duncan Campbell at email@example.com for further details.